Tuesday 14 January 2014

Rails save attachment using CloudMailIn and Paperclip to S3

Rails save attachment using CloudMailIn and Paperclip to S3



1.attachments - CloudMailin Documentation

Description:Working with Large Attachments. In order to save overhead on
your server CloudMailin can transfer your attachments directly to Amazon's
S3. Large Attachments and Timeouts



2.Uploading Files to S3 in Ruby with Paperclip | Heroku Dev Center

Description:Upload and process image files to S3 in Ruby using the
Paperclip library.



3.thoughtbot/paperclip · GitHub

Description:paperclip - Easy file attachment ... If you're using Rails you
can ... You can find more information about configuring and using S3
storage in the Paperclip:: ...



4.Rails, PaperClip, S3, Heroku: Model icon fields not being ...

Description:I am using Rails 3.2 + Heroku + S3 + Paperclip to store an
icon on my User model. The model is not saving the 4 icon fields though.
The images are getting processed ...



5.ruby on rails - What can halt an attachment save with ...

Description:What can halt an attachment save with paperclip while using a
s3 ... I read dozens of lines of code from paperclip, aws-s3, rails and my
own application but I couldn ...



6.Paperclip + Rails 3 + ActionMailer (receive) + s3 - Google Groups

Description:I am trying to get paperclip to save my incoming email ...
Attachment is an AR model w/ a paperclip field named ... > I'm using Rails
2.3.8 and therefore TMail but ...



7.ruby - Using paperclip to save attachment on filesystem and S3 ...

Description:I'm using a variation of wav-mp3 as my paperclip processor and
I need to be able to save the attachment both locally and remotely. Here
is the processor: module ...



8.Paperclip and Amazon S3 - Clayton Lengel-Zigich

Description:I'm telling the paperclip plugin to resize my uploaded image
in a few formats and also telling it that I want to store the files using
S3 rather than the file system.



9.ruby on rails - Trouble adding a file stored on S3 through ...

Description:I'm using Paperclip and S3 for file upload and storage in a
Rails 3 app. The uploading of the files is working well, but when trying
to attach an uploaded file to an ...



10.amazon s3 - Paperclip + Rails 3 + ActionMailer (receive) + s3 ...

Description:I am trying to save an image attachment sent to my rails app
to s3 using paperclip however I am hitting these problems: Its getting to
the attachment loop and failing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment